Friday, September 11, 2009

FINALLY...FIVE!

Hallie turned five on Tuesday.
(yes...she's already missing a tooth)
(just what does that mean?)
I've never seen a kid
that likes to dress up like Hallie.
Give her jewelry, heels,
tutu's and flu flu's
and she is happy all day long!
As I watched her open
her little "birthday tower"
I was surprised at how
"careful, methodical and patient"
she was.
and indication...
she is growing up!
I remember when she
REALLY DIDN'T
like Santa!
She has always loved her big sister.
She loves her cousins.
It took her a loooooooog time
to grow hair.
(hearing a "funny" from Grandpa)
Trudged all the way up Mt. Timp
to the cave.
(if she just didn't have to keep waiting
for Aunt Nellie!!!)
Loves to swim...
and some day will!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLIE

3 comments:

  1. I love Hallie...she LIKED me even in a funny witch outfit...that's gottta say something about her BIG HEART...happy birthday Hallie Bo Ballie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, that's one beautiful birthday tower...nice work Grammy!

    ReplyDelete