(I know... always a day late and a dollar short)
(I'm blaming it on my inability to be able
to download pictures in a timely manner)
There's just something "extremely" special about this kid.
(Besides the fact that he is named
after two great men)
David is the the definition of "FREE SPIRIT".
He marches to the beat of his own drum.
I love this kid.
I love the way he walks!
I love the way he talks!
He is ALWAYS happy to see me
I love how he says... "Hi Grandmauuuu"
He makes me giggle inside
He has no inhibitions
He is just always so happy.
He loves life!
What's there not to love about this kid!.!.!.!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY lil' DAVID!
(you may be lil' David...but you are bigger than life)
I LOVE YOU
(Besides the fact that he is named
after two great men)
David is the the definition of "FREE SPIRIT".
I love the way he walks!
I love the way he talks!
I love how he says... "Hi Grandmauuuu"
He makes me giggle inside
What's there not to love about this kid!.!.!.!
(you may be lil' David...but you are bigger than life)
I LOVE YOU

Love those big eyes and big smile. He's the "mantiest" of all little guys!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the post Gram!! He is one lucky kid to have such great grandparents! Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteOh...he's one of a kind!! I love that he's ALL BOY...no ifs ands and buts...Love that about David! Thanks for sharing...and taking HOURS uploading those pictures!
ReplyDelete