Sunday, May 10, 2009

PIGTAILS

When parents have anniversaries, grandmas get to tend kids....
over the weekend.
A real sleepover with no parents around.

We can do what ever we want.... just the kids... and grandma.

So...what do we do? Here's how OUR morning started...

" GOOD MORNING, GOOD MORNING
HOW'S MY LITTLE EMMA TODAY
GOOD MORNING, GOOD MORNING
TO YOU"


"So what are we going to do to get into mischief today, Grammy?"

Let's do hair and make 'pigtails'!


First the part....

Then the clips!

"I think I might like these pigtails, Grammy.
But they're squeezing my brain so tight
it's making me crosseyed!"

How about a little ribbon?


"Yes, Yes.... I do like pigtails."
"In fact, I LOVE PIGTAILS."

"Where's my pigtails, Grammy"



Ok Ethan...you can have one pigtail.


"...but, I still like my cars, Grammy."

THE START OF A GREAT WEEKEND
WITH THE GRANDKIDDIES!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking that "disaro" do and turning it into something girly!...she's turning into a little girl. And I'm glad Ethan's hair wasn't long enough to do pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAahhhhh "chutstu". Excuse me...must be getting something from the little "pig"tails! Oh...now THAT was lame for a worcues!
    But really...it was sooooo hard for me to stay at the office and work when you started sending Emma pictures on Friday! You're the GRAMMY baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when you put pig tails in my hair. It did hurt hurt my brain! That's why when I was a "bridede" I did my own hair. Emma sure looks like a little woman with those pig tails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! I can't believe you could get pig tails on her!

    ReplyDelete