
Hello all you fellow BLOGGERS!
I have a very smart, talented friend who has been encouraging me for the past year...to create a blog.... HOWEVER...this very smart, talented friend,
is also not so fond of PC's (to put it nicely)
So......we waited for the day when....I became a Mac owner.
Can I just say......I was told that the day I signed on to the "world of Mac" was the day I started living.... SHEEPI
SO... with the help of Tony and Carol S... I purchased my very first MAC BOOK.

And actually when I stepped out of the Apple store, I definitely felt smarter...but then.... when your brain is at the level mine was, there is nowhere else to go but up!
Note: As far as the Mac goes.... I don't know how to use it.... BUT I'VE GOT IT!!!
So I can now officially enter the world of blogging.
With all my friends and family bloggers... I can't even begin to compete with the talent that I've been partaking of, as I read all of your blogs each week,
but I am excited to share my thoughts and "RAMBLINGS" with you.

THE APPLE LOGO
(can I do this?.... it's a trade mark!.... and may I add.... FREE ADVERTISING for the Apple Company)
(( I should be charging them for this "blog commercial" ))
But I do have issues with the apple....not the apple in and of itself...but it's the dang "bite" out of it.
If I were picking out an apple in the grocery store, I certainly would not choose an apple that had a bite out of it.
But that's a rambling for another day.
So....I think that all female Mac owners are in a class of their own....officially known as "MACaDAMEia" (think about it)
And.....here is the "official logo" of the MACaDAMEia club.

So here's the big and small of it.......
"The Sisters"

The newest Mac member of the "MACaDAMEia's"
(mine of course is the "little sister")
I know....you all don't think I'm smart enough to use one of these....You all are just "jealous" PC owners!
Oh that was a FAVULOUS FIRST posting on your Ramblin' Rose blog! I'm so so so soooooo proud of you (the five most important words in the english language you know...). So let me be the FIRST commentor on this happy day! It's like I've got a child and she just took her first BABY STEP! Love it...love the MAC...love YOU for going for it...I'd say you'll me a "naturer" in no time!
ReplyDeleteAy "Caryro"! What a CLASSY blog...I doubt you would have been able to look this nice WITHOUT a MAC!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world, mudder! Love Macs, too, though I think PCs are just fine, too. Don't ever, ever, EVER feel pressure to blog all the time...'cause now you'll hear it when you don't stay "current"...just remember it's YOUR damn blog! Sorry...I'm in a sour mood what with the computer crashing and...I just barely found out that "my house" sold so I'm feeling a bit down. Ah, everything will be better in the morning, right? Love you.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Why does your word verification come AFTER the post? Now I can't worcuse my comments unless I post a second one...what a "conpolt"!
ReplyDeleteHere's my comment for today's viewing of your blog....I STILL LOVE IT!! And yes...don't be sucked in to feeling pressure to post...even if it's from me MWAHAHAHA....I should go to bed BUT I just took out of the oven a twist on the cobbler....the recipe makes too much for me...."sobiti" for you....happy Ramblin' with a cobbler tomorrow (or today).
ReplyDeleteI just gotta say....that i can't remember what I was going to say....OH YA!!! I DO remember what I was going to say....isn't it "nolotley" that your blog has such a FAVULOUS graphic at the top and mine doesn't? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!
ReplyDeleteCarol,
ReplyDeleteWELCOME to the world of blogging! Your page looks wonderful. Thanks for listing us on your "blog list"... it makes us feel important! We look forward to hearing all your words of wisdom!
We Love You,
Jeff and Krista Hutchins
Hello Mamma. No Rush, but a new post would be nice once in a while.
ReplyDeleteHi Mom !! Welcome to the world of Blogging ..
ReplyDelete